Official Guide to Pearson Test of English Academic (with CD-ROM) by Pearson Longman
Pearson Test of English: Academic (PTE Academic) is a new computer-based academic English language test that delivers real-life measures of test-takers’ language abilities. Endorsed by the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®), PTE Academic delivers an authentic and accurate measure of academic English language proficiency.
The Official Guide to PTE Academic provides all of the most important information about the test.
- Explains the features, format, and scoring of PTE Academic, giving test-takers a clear idea of what to expect when they take the test.
- Covers a range of practical areas such as registering for the PTE Academic test.
- Practice questions are taken from the PTE Academic item bank and cover all item question types so test-takers can practice using authentic questions found nowhere else.
- Sample answers are actual student responses from field tests so test-takers can get a clearer idea of how their performance measures up. Scoring rubrics explain the criteria upon which responses are scored.
- An accompanying CD-ROM gives test-takers extensive practice with more than 200 new items written specifically for the Official Guide.