Answer Short Question – Please give a simple and short answer. Often just one or a few words is enough. You will be given 10 seconds to record your answer.
We have compiled most recent and important answer short questions. Hope it will help others.
PTE Academic Speaking Answer Short Question
- A post which carries no salary – honorary or honorable
- How would most people travel to work each day, in big cities like Hong Kong, Tokyo, and New York?
public transport/ metro and bus
- A place where birds are kept – aquarium or aviary
- What piece of equipment would you use to go diving in a see, an aquaplane or an aqualung?
an aqualung – a portable breathing apparatus for divers
- Would a supermarket, a café, or a bookstore probably have the widest range of products available?
- The thing which catches fire easily – irresistible or inflammable
- Which major branch of science deals with the classification of living things?
- One who knows or sees everything – omniscient or omnipresent
- In most university courses there are two ways of being assessed, one is oral, the other is through…?
- Incapable of being seen through – opaque or transparent
- Name a month that falls between September and November.
- A man with an evil reputation – famous or notorious
- Despite all the advances in equality between the sexes, would more men or women play professional football?
- Power of reading the thoughts of others immediately – homeopathy 0r telepathy
- Would a town, a village or a city probably cover the largest area?
- Incapable of being heard – inaudible or invisible
- That which will last for a long time – durable or permanent
- Which of these would probably be found in most homes around the world — a computer, a bed, or a television?
- A person who cannot read or write – illiterate or ignorant
- In which room of their home would someone usually wash their clothes?
a laundry/a bathroom
- Periodical published twice in a week. – bi-weekly or weekly
- Who would you consult to treat a fear of crowded places, a philosopher or a psychologist?”